Who should take this course?
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is the most popular diver specialty course and the number of technical divers is on the rise, which means that lots of scuba divers want enriched air and gas blends. The Tec Gas Blender course teaches you to blend enriched air nitrox and helium-blend gases using one or more blending methods. Being the blender is a key job at a busy Beach Cities Scuba Center and your work allows other divers to do what they love to do – scuba dive.
What will you learn?
The Tec Gas Blender course includes three practical application sessions, but no dives. During independent study and instructor-led review, you learn:
- About the advantages and disadvantages of different blending methodologies.
- To blend enriched air and trimix blends to within one percent of the target mix.
- About the potential hazards related to handling oxygen, and how to manage those risks.
- To demonstrate the steps for oxygen cleaning equipment, along with the requirements for oxygen service.
How can you start learning now?
You can get your PADI Gas Blender Manual to start your independent study by visiting your local Beach Cities Scuba Center.
Learn to blend:
- Enroll in a Tec Gas Blender course today!