The i300s uncomplicated, effortless approach and rugged design defines its place in the dive world. Mounted in a console and paired with our Pressure Gauge (2 gauge option) or available with both the Pressure Gauge and Compass (3 gauge console), the combination of instrumentation makes your dive simple.
Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations—with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.
4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free) on the same day
User changeable battery and data retention: Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
Backlighting: For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive.
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive.
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature.
- Nitrox mix to 50% O2.
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer.
- Salt or fresh water dive selection.
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos.