The HydroFlex 3mm wetsuit features super-stretch neoprene, stretching up to 250% more than standard neoprene, providing added comfort in the water as well as when taking the wetsuit on and off. In addition to the stylish, coral-reef inspired design, the HydroFlex 3mm wetsuit provides exceptional performance for comfortable underwater exploration.
Feel & Fit:
- Easy on Skin. The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit. A V-shaped collar and flat-lock stitching provide extra comfort
- Powertex Kneepads. How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch? AquaLung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Dive Computer-Friendly. The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep your dive computer from rotating once the neoprene compresses under water
- Loop Zipper. A zipper loop feature helps make getting in and out of the wetsuit alot easier on a rocking boat
Warmth & Protection:
- Liquid Rubber Seams. Seams are sealed with liquid rubber to keep warmth in and water out. It also protects them from unraveling
- Core Protection. Reinforced chest panel provides extra resistance from wind and abrasions
- Non-Petroleum-Based. With an eye toward better environmental health, this neoprene is made of non-petroleum-based material
- Help the Corals. A portion of all sales of Hydroflex wetsuits will be donated to our conservation partner, Coral Guardian, and their coral restoration and awareness programs.