The Small Squeeze dive knife is the perfect little knife. It's small, compact and compatible with most of our BCs, so you won't even notice it's there, but you'll be happy you have it when you need it. A patented locking mechanism keeps the knife secured in its sheath waiting to be used at the squeeze of the handle.
- Secure. Our Squeeze knives are easy to remove intentionally by squeezing the ridged bolster, but nearly impossible to accidentally un-sheath.
- Small Size. 3½” blade; 7” long overall (8.9cm/17.8cm).
- High-Grade Metal Alloy. 304 Stainless steel or titanium beta-alloy, depending on tip.
- Durable Handle and Sheath. Handle and sheath are made of nylon and fiberglass fill for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Mounting Options. Sheath may be secured to your BCD (via grommets), a belt (via a 2”/5.1cm locking clip on the sheath), or rubber leg straps (sold separately) via strap slots.
- Attaches Easily. Knife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Tip Options. Choose from Blunt Tip, Sheep’s Foot, or Spear Tip.
- Easy Drainage. Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.
- Color Choices. Choose from colors that identify your gear at a glance (available in store only).