7/3mm Men's Ultrawarmth Hooded Vest
Ultrawarmth Hooded Vests are designed to keep you warm throughout your core and head with high-loft Ultrawarmth Omnired™ Infrared Thermal technology embedded in the inner fabric. Omnired™ is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water from entering, while skin-in face seal—and neck seal that mates with the wetsuit collar— prevents water flushing.
Ultrawarmth Hooded Vests can be worn inside or outside your wetsuit and can be added to any wetsuit for added core warmth.
- High-loft Omnired™ inner fabric for extra warmth throughout
- GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water from entering
- Mask strap grip pad on the back of the hood secures mask strap in place
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURELOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing for warmer, longer dives
- Attached 5MM vented hood with 3MM skin-in face seal
Essential for Warmth All Over
Reacting to the Human Element: Ultrawarmth Accessories feature Ultrawarmth Omnired™ Infrared Technology—scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat, accelerate thermal recovery and enhance performance. 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of the material converts body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to the body. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation, and increased circulation improves the body’s oxygen levels, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth, and increase your dive time.