D6 HD Pro Men's Drysuit
A favorite among sport and commercial divers, the D6 offers a high degree of warmth and protection. This traditional neoprene suit includes an impressive list of standard features and a less bulky, low profile shoulder zipper.
- Originally developed by BARE in 2000, the No Stitch Technology (NST) process makes suits without a single seam stitch. Instead, seams are double-glued and heat-taped delivering superior performance maximizing the life of your drysuit
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Heavy duty metal dry zipper
- Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- K-PADz knee protection
- Premium badging
- Available in custom MADE-TO-MEASURE sizes
- Includes drysuit backpack
- Material: 6MM high-density neoprene
- Material: “DIAMOND-TUFF” nylon laminate on the exterior and a high-stretch interior laminate provide 4-way stretch enhancing your freedom of movement
- We’re constantly implementing advancements in design and construction into our suits. With the D6 Pro Dry, our NST process (No Stitch Technology) uses double heat tape technology and a seam tape to securely seal seams while maximizing the suits overall stretch characteristics. Inner fabric is a high stretch blend of nylon and spandex that’s incredibly smooth, for easy donning over thermal layers.
- When tasked with building an even tougher and durable neoprene drysuit than its predecessor, our design team looked to some of the toughest protective gear in the world, from across a variety of industry, and conceived a suit with Diamond-Tuff laminate, a heavy duty metal dry zipper, seam tape and extended K-PADz (Kevlar) knee protection. These features make the D6 Pro Dry highly abrasion resistant and give it long run durability.