The BARE Exowear Vest provides the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and is designed for multi-sport use. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the vest’s fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar vests. For maximum maneuverability, Exowear Vest offers protection for your core, while allowing for maximum mobility with large arm holes. Great as a standalone product or under a wetsuit for additional warmth.
- Maximum maneuverability with large armholes for mobility and comfort
- Ideal as a standalone product or under a wetsuit for additional warmth
- Material: Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- Exowear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, Exowear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- Outer Layer: UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
- Membrane: Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
- Inner Fleece: Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
Omnired Infrared Technology:
OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology applies 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the suit’s fabric to convert outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to your body. Infrared energy has been proven to improve the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth and increase your time in the water.