Men's Exowear Top
Exowear Long Sleeve Tops provide the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and are designed for multi-sport use. Perfect on its own or under a wetsuit, Exowear Long Sleeve Tops provide great protection from the cold and sun. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the top’s fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. Mix & match with the Exowear Pant or Short for maximum versatility.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck and wrist for added comfort and sealing
- Binding at the hem for premium finish
- Flat seam stitching throughout with seamless underarms for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- Exowear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)
OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology applies 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the suit’s fabric to convert outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to your body. Infrared energy has been proven to improve the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth and increase your time in the water.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, Exowear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- Outer Layer: UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
- Membrane: Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
- Inner Fleece: Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
Freedom of movement is essential in the water. Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the more common 2-Way Stretch by stretching in both directions and providing more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
Modular & Layerable:
Exowear is BARE’s most versatile line of exposure protection garments, available in Full Suits, Jackets, Tops, Pants, Shorts, and Accessories. Mix & Match Exowear’s lightweight and layerable exposure protection to suit every adventure.