Men's SB System Mid Layer Top
The advanced stretch breathable compression resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
- Molded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing
- Zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in
- Materials: Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Innovations: Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.