Women's Exowear Shorts
Exowear Shorts provide the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and are designed for multi-sport use. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the shorts’ fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your legs for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. Great for warmth and versatility in and on the water, Exowear Shorts are high-cut with neoprene waist and leg bands to stay in place and keep you protected. Pair them up with Exowear Top or Vest for additional protection.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene waist and leg bands for comfort and sealing
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed pattern for grip
- High-cut waist keeps the shorts in place
- Material: Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- Exowear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, Exowear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- Outer Layer: UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
- Membrane: Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
- Inner Fleece: Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.