Women's Ultrawarmth Base Layer Pants
Ultrawarmth Base Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery and increase thermal energy with Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared fabric―technology determined by the FDA as a heat recovery medical device to. Ultrawarmth Base Layers seal in warmth and create a protective heat barrier. Advanced stretch-breathable fabric draws moisture away from the body to create a dry zone, while moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. Ultrawarmth Base Layers are essential to a diver’s drysuit system, and can include a mid-layer for additional warmth, keeping divers warmer and more comfortable for longer.
- 230-g OMNIRED Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with antimicrobial odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Contoured waistband with a continuous drawcord
- Seamless crotch for comfort
- Spandex stirrups keep pants in place while donning mid layer or drysuit
- Available in men’s and women’s top and pant in various sizes
Essential for Warmth All Over
Warmth When You Need it Most: Ultrawarmth Base Layers increase thermal energy, provide more endurance and faster recovery thanks Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Technology embedded in the fabric of the material. Base Layers are available in men’s and women’s top and pant, making them essential to a diver’s drysuit system and ensuring ultimate warmth in all cold conditions.
Form Fitting Design: Designed to provide more warmth with less bulk, the Base Layer pattern is a form fitting design. It improves comfort under all BARE drysuits by eliminating the bulk that often comes with excess material. Our 3D patterning results in the perfect fit for both men and women.
Breathable Fabric: Advanced-stretch breathable fabric draws moisture away from your body and creates a dry zone, next-to-skin barrier. Moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. 230-g OMNIRED Infrared stretch fleece fabric has a smooth face for easy layering, and a fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with antimicrobial odor control.
Mix & Match: The versatility of Ultrawarmth Base Layers allows you to mix and match the top and pant with any drysuit system for men and women. Base Layers are the only drysuit undergarment in the industry with scientifically-validated and FDA-determined Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Technology, all while maintaining BARE’s exceptional standards of Fit, Craftsmanship and Innovation.