Compass / Pressure Analog Console
The SCA-270 is a newly redesigned compass and pressure gauge console is an ideal supplement to a wrist-type dive computer such as the IQ-650, IQ-750 or IQ-900. The console provides continuous air pressure, temperature and navigational direction in an easy-to-read format. Lightweight and efficient, the SCA-270 features a top and side view compass on the console and is engineered and manufactured to rigid quality and performance TUSA standards.
- Compact 2 gauge console includes a high-pressure gauge and compass
- Luminescent dial is easy to read in dark or low visibility
- 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge and 200ft/60m depth gauge
- Gauge boot includes rings for attachment of BCJ hooks, etc.
- Available in Metric (SCA-270E) or Imperial (SCA-270U)