CP2 Console Gauge
Compass + Pressure Gauge. Compact and built to last, this console combines a Mini SPG and a compass. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC for a streamlined profile in the water.
The mini Submersible Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance.
- The instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 600 PSI (50 BAR) and below is highlighted-in-red with a slide-bar and red stripes.
- If the gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 PSI (100 BAR), this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths.
- From 600 PSI (50 BAR) to approximately 3,000 PSI (200 BAR) is green and from 3,000 PSI (200 BAR) to end of the scale is blue.
- The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The COMPASS bezel has Compass Headings in 30°. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. The bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistant polycarbonate for strength and durability.
The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight.
The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass.
The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. The pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose.
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Both instruments built with chrome-plated brass case for maximum durability.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose).