Digi 2 Pressure Gauge
The Digi2 is the digital response to the scuba diving must-have pressure gauge and depth gauge. As a diver, you need an instrument for taking under control the depth and the residual air (or gas) in your tank. It is for your safety.
The Digi2 has been developed with the main concept to provide all the information in a compact device, showing the data in digital and large numbers.
The information is easier to read than a traditional pressure gauge with needle and small numbers. It features and a high-contrast display showing depth, tank pressure, residual dive-time, water temperature. It gives you also the maximum depth reached and how long are you diving. Depth indicator up to 120 m | 393 feet. Tank pressure indicator up to 300 BAR | 4350 PSI. Ari/gas reserve indicator starts blinking when the pressure goes below 50 BAR | 725 PSI.
The Digi2 has everything in one anti-scratch display, there are no buttons, no menu to navigate. Great to get all the data in one shot instead to read multiple gauges. It is compact, lighter than the traditional analogic gauges, great for traveling (122 g | 4.3 oz). User-replaceable battery with a sealing sensor. If the battery cover is not screwed correctly the Digi2 will advise you (Cressi patent).
The Digi2 uses low energy, the battery could last 1,000 hours. The screen turns off while not used and turns off automatically when you remove the cover or when attached to the first stage HP port. When the battery indicator starts to flash you can complete your dive safety, the residual life is around one week. It comes with a magnet cover, for storage but also for change from metric to the imperial system (Cressi patent).
The Digi2 is a digital gauge, it is not a dive computer. You can’t plan or record your dives. It is a must-have for any diver, recommended for beginners, and for who has weak eyesight. Impact-resistant ABS housing with thermoplastic rubber cover with integrated fixing ring to allow to attach to the BCD.
- Small dimensions with large digits. Luminescent screen
- Tank pressure (accuracy of 0.1 bar) Current depth Maximum current depth Maximum depth of the previous dive (when the tank pressure is detected) Diving time temperature information: remaining time to reach reserve pressure (50 bar). Updated every 1 second according to the breathing rhythm of the moment.
- battery life table (CR2450) according to use.
- Modular construction that allows, its repair
- Replacement of the battery by the user without the need for tools. After changing the battery, DIGI 2 carries out a pressurization self-test (patented) to ensure that it has been carried out correctly.