Cortez Men's Drysuit
The Cortez front-entry drysuit is DUI’s latest addition to the Standard drysuit line and most exciting. It offers the highest durability in our standard drysuit line with our new trilaminate HD material. Since the development of the original self-donning telescopic torso in the 1980’s we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing and performance. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design, paired with the rip-stop nylon / butyl rubber / polyester trilaminate, provides unparalleled flexibility and durability. In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Cortez ships standard with two Cargo pockets comprised of 2 interior compartments: 1 large section is a perfect fit for a spare mask and the thinner pocket is ideal for wet-notes along with an external zippered pocket.
Made-to-measure option available - Call for an appointment!
*Made to Measure is additional $500.
**Suit is ordered directly from DUI when purchased.
- Latex wrist ZipSeals
- Latex neck G2 ZipSeals
- Trilaminate material made from rip-stop nylon / butyl rubber / polyester with double coated seams
- YKK plastic waterproof zipper
- Warm neck collar
- 2 Cargo pockets (3 compartments + 6 bungee tethers)
- Self-donning telescoping torso
- Suspenders and crotch strap
- Swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- 36" Miflex inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- UltraFlex™ Boots
- DryFusion Taped Seams
- Available in Black with Green stitching
- 3 Year warranty
- Made to order: Approximately 5 weeks to ship