Easy to don, yet effectively sealed by Smoothskin seals at the wrists, ankles and neck. A ‘black-out’ zipper and robust inner linings ensure that this suit is more versatile than open cell suits, but water ingress is minimized. The outer back panel is made from a durable skin that absorbs the suns heat and deflects wind chill, keeping you warmer for longer.
Glideskin panels over the shoulders and along the legs give excellent stretch, improving fit and hydrodynamics, while subtle knee protection and more durable linings elsewhere ensure that this suit is practical for freediving in many environments.
- Created for recreational freediving
- Streamline cut for optimum glide and fit
- 3/2mm considered thickness for comfort and warmth
- Designed for simple donning and doffing
- Smoothskin seals on cuffs and ankles
- Glued and blindstitched throughout
- Shaped low profile back neck closure
- Glideskin shoulders and side panels
Please refer to our size charts to ensure the best fit for you.