MK3i Dive Computer
DISCOVER A DEEPER CONNECTION
Featuring SubWave™ sonar-based communication and diver monitoring, this advanced, air-integrated1 dive computer and smartwatch comes with Garmin innovations to help prepare you to make the most of your diving experience — plus multisport training and smart features for your active life out of the water.
SUBWAVE SONAR-BASED DIVER MESSAGING (COMING SOON VIA REQUIRED SOFTWARE UPDATE)
UP TO 30 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE IN DIVE MODE
CHOOSE FROM MULTIPLE DIVE MODES
DIVEVIEW™ COLOR MAPS WITH DEPTH CONTOURS AND DIVE SITES
USE THE DIVE READINESS TOOL TO INFORM YOUR PREPARATION
DEEPEN YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH A 200-METER DIVE RATING
- AIR INTEGRATION: Pair with our Descent™ T2 transceivers (sold separately) for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 8 tanks via the SubWave sonar data network.
- SUBWAVE SONAR NETWORKING: Exchange preset diver-to-diver messages (coming soon via required software update) up to 30 meters as well as monitor tank pressures and depth for up to 8 divers within a range of 10 meters1.
- DIVE MODES: Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
- DIVE READINESS TOOL: This Garmin first technology shows how lifestyle factors such as sleep, exercise, stress and jet lag can affect your body — to help gauge when you are best prepared to dive.
- DIVEVIEW MAPS: Color maps on your wrist offer bathymetric depth contours and more than 4,000 dive sites to help you discover new places to dive and get oriented.
- DIVE-FOCUSED DESIGN: With its bright 1.2” AMOLED color display, sapphire lens, 200-meter dive-rated case and leakproof metal inductive buttons, this watch is built to go deep.
Store and review data, track gear, take notes — and share via the Garmin Dive™ smartphone app.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
Stay in the water longer with up to 30 hours in dive mode plus up to 10 days in smartwatch mode.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIVE MODES
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Track your entry and exit points on the surface with advanced satellite connectivity.
GARMIN DIVE APP
Pair the app with your Descent dive computer to automatically sync and upload your dive logs.
To aid readability and help maintain night vision, an ambient light sensor gives a green luminescence to your watch face in low-light conditions.
Built-in ABC sensors, including an underwater compass, help navigate every part of your dive.
Use this GPS tool for surface navigation to a dive site, so you can drop right onto your target every time.
This tool helps you monitor your freedive descent and ascent rates through tone and vibration feedback.
BIG NUMBERS MODE
Get a simplified dive screen on your wrist, with larger text to see critical diving data.
Stay up to date on ocean conditions by pairing your Descent device with your compatible smartphone.
INREACH® DEVICE COMPATIBLE
Pair with inReach devices and the inReach dive case for satellite messaging off-grid.