PRANA REGULATOR and Octo
Steeped in tradition of the GS2000, the Prana Regulator delivers on the expectations around the world for breathing performance, durability, longevity, and styling. This top performing regulator is designed to perform in a wide variety of extreme conditions. The dry environmentally sealed flow by piston 1st stage with the patented Dry Air Demand (DAD) will perform consistently regardless of depth or tank pressure. The fine tune breathing resistance 2nd stage, combined with an extremely reliable 1st stage, will deliver a smooth breathing experience regardless of diver’s breathing demand. This regulator is suitable for water temperature warmer than 10°C (50°F).
JUST LIKE THE GS2000 BUT BETTER
The Genesis Prana Balance 2nd Stage delivers air effortlessly; its pre-dive/dive switch eliminates sensitivity when swimming through surf, jumping off the side of the boat, or fining in a current, yet allows high performance breathing when needed. Durability is assured with a non-corrosive plastic housing and a single valve tube construction provides a precise channel for the poppet to travel. Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat maintains its shape and does not coin as deeply.
•Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
• Balanced flow by piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures
• First stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs
• Tee-shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank
• Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options and ideal hose positioning
• Nitrox compatible up to 40%
• DAD Dry Air Demand - Internal pneumatic depth compensation mechanism
• Diver adjustable Breathing Effort Control Knob
• Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat is harder than silicone seats and maintains its shape and does not coin as deeply
• Diver operated Venturi Switch
• Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)
- Single Valve Tube Construction
- Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat
- Diver operated flow control switch
- Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)