Eclipse 20 BC System w/ Aluminum Backplate & No ACB Pockets
The Halcyon Eclipse™ buoyancy compensator system is establishing a new standard for single cylinder recreational diving, while creating unprecedented streamlining, and eliminating the many unnecessary “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators.
Both the Eclipse™ and Adventure/Traveler™ Pro wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag, and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators.
This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
The Halcyon Eclipse™ buoyancy compensator system comes standard with a wing, backplate, harness and crotch strap, harness hardware, single tank adapter with cylinder straps and a MC Storage Pak™. Assembly is required by the user. Additional items such as ACB weight pockets, EVA plush back pad, etc. are not included in the base price of the unit. Additional fees may apply for system upgrades. Consult with your Halcyon Dealer for pricing.
- CE Certifed Buoyancy Compensator (wing) - Available in 20-, 30-, or 40-lb. (9-,14-, or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum and stainless steel backplate - standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness - Infinitely adjustable, and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon MC Storage Pak™ for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single Tank Adaptor (STA) with two cam straps and the ability to accommodate a weighted insert (additional fees may apply for weighted insert)
- Assembly required
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings