The backbone of KOAH Spearguns, the Fatback was built to be your go-to gun in any environment.
- Solid weight ballasted/balanced, trimmed down and rounded in the middle for easy tracking and comfortable grip.
- Channels were removed in the top of the gun to give better line of sight by keeping the bands away from the shaft.
- The muzzle has individual band holes for each band to bring ease to band changes.
- The new Rock Grip Koah handle has a comfortable ergonomic grip with aggressive rock grip pattern to keep your hand locked in place when shooting.
- The molded rubber gun butt with grip pattern back makes hip loading as easy as possible.
- The gun is equally thick at the front and rear of the gun so adding spare shaft/holder isn't a problem
The KOAH Fatback will deliver the optimum balance of mobility, power, tracking and accuracy while minimizing recoil every time you fire.
- Laminated Teak stock
- Poured Glass filled epoxy enclosed track
- (3) 5/8 Bands 24-28in
- Double Wrap #300 mono
- Solid Lead ballasted 8mm or 5/16 shaft
- RSC 60M REEL- 180
- Ultimate Sliptip - 95
- Quickslide line mod -45
- GoPro Mount - 15