5mm Apnea Instinct 50 Men's Jacket
The INSTINCT 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket is made of 5 mm neoprene. The inside of the jacket is in open cell neoprene while the outer layer is lined in black . Each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The cross section gives this suit a high level of softness and remarkable comfort. The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The jacket has been designed and pre-shaped for male anatomy, thus providing an excellent fit.
The Instinct 50 jacket has a thickness of 5mm excluding wrists and face.
This stretchy, warm and soft jacket is perfect even for the most demanding freediver man.
- Preformed cut providing comfort and excellent fit
- Open cell neoprene interior and black lined exterior
- Excellent stretch, high thermal properties and compressive strength
- 3.5mm neoprene used on the wrists and face of the jacket
- durable double-lined beaver tail closure and quick-connect frogs