Apnea Instinct 50 Lady's Jacket
The INSTINCT 50 freediving wetsuit women's jacket is made of 5 mm neoprene. The inside of the jacket is in open cell neoprene while the outer layer is lined in black . Each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The cross section gives this suit a high level of softness and remarkable comfort. The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The jacket was designed and built for the female form of women and girls. Thus, it truly has an excellent fit.
The Instinct 50 jacket has a thickness of the neoprene of 5mm excluding wrists and face.
This stretchy, warm and soft jacket is perfect even for the most demanding freediver woman.
- Its pre-shaped cut ensures comfort and excellent fit
- Special cut for the female shape
- Interior in open cell neoprene (split) and exterior lined in black
- Excellent elasticity , high thermal properties and resistance to compression during diving
- 3.5 mm neoprene on the jacket's wrists and face holes.
- Durable double lined beaver tail closure and quick release frog