Clipper is a fin with simple design and very comfortable full foot and efficient blade for more ease in snorkeling. It is the perfect model for snorkeling or underwater dive and pool. They are equipped with super durable Eva blade for a smooth fin stroke.
The Clipper snorkel fins feature a full foot.
This model is perfect for those who want great performance in the water with durable, rugged yet flexible snorkel fins.
The Clipper fins have a comfortable full foot with reinforced technology that channels the energy of movement for super efficient performance.
The eva blade helps to make the fins fluid and direct the fin perfectly.
Clipper snorkel fins combine high-end design and materials for an unforgettable diving experience.
It is the perfect model for snorkeling or underwater tourism and pool.
- full pocket ultra comfort
- Ultra comfortable design
- Super durable Eva blade for a smooth fin stroke
- Durable construction
How to use Clipper snorkel fins:
- The fins make it easier to move through the water, whether on the surface or underwater.
- Wear your fins only when you are in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, walk backwards only to avoid tripping.
- Wet your feet and fins to help the fit.
- Turn the heel of the bootie upside down and return it to its original position after inserting the foot.