Razor Matrix Freediving Fins
The Razor Matrix freediving fins are made with a combination of carbon fiber and glass fiber layers. The blade has a width of 20.5cm and a length of 65cm . The variable thickness of glass fibers allow high performance in kicking.
- Blade produced with pre-impregnated carbon and glass fiber layers
- New 3k carbon with 90 ° crossed fibers
- Improved blade reactivity thanks to a lower number of crossings between fibers
- Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
- Blade has a width of 20.5cm and a length of 65cm
- High quality manufacturing process
- New variable height side profiles support and optimize flexibility and Channel Thrust effect
- Available with soft or medium stiff blade
- Blade inclination at 22° from the foot pocket
- Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm sock
- Protective fins bag included
We suggest to pair the Razor fins with 3mm neoprene socks. During freediving, foot skin will be more exposed to blisters, abrasions and redness.