Atmos/EX100 Weight Pockets
Atmos/EX100 replacement weight pockets are great way to have your weights ready if you are diving different exposure suit thickness.
- Made of a durable nylon that has taped and sewn edges.
- The Oceanic Pinch and Release pockets can be used with hard or soft weights and are easy to remove and replace with just a squeeze and a pull.
- The weights are held in with a strong hook and loop fastening system.
- Oceanic Pinch and Release Weight Pockets for Atmos/EX100 BCD´s.
- Replacement or Add-On Weight Pockets.
- Great for Maintain Multiple Integrated Weight Pockets for Different Exposure Suit Ballast.
- Made from Durable Nylon Materials.
- Taped and Sewn Edges for Added Strength and Durability.
- Weight Capacity of 10 lbs.
- (4.5 kg) Each Pocket.
- Accept Hard Block or Soft Lead Pouches.
- Easy to Release w/ Squeeze and Pull of Side-Release Buckles.
- Weights Secured in Pockets w/Hook and Loop Fasteners.
- Secure and easy to use weight pocket
- Pinch and release for easy attachment/removal
- Designed for the Atmos/EX100