The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with *Step Back* which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Features: 4 Operating Modes User-Friendly Interface with *Step Back* Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction Safety stop times Deep Stop with Countdown Timer Built in Log book Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings - Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds - Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time) - Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed - Audible Alarm with flashing LED light - History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp