The Zoom snorkel series has been developed, by our technicians, specifically for spearfishing and freediving. The shapes of the anallergic silicone mouthpiece and the air tube have been ergonomically designed to follow the profile of the spearfisherman's face, to greatly reduce its visibility during the dives. The snorkel has a high rebound elasticity and "snappiness", allowing the diver to fold it when it is not needed, and to take it out whenever the use of a snorkel becomes a necessity.
- Developed specifically for spearfishing and freediving
- Anallergic silicone mouthpiece
- Ergonomically designed to follow the profile of the spearfisherman's face
- Greatly reduced drag and visibility from spearfisherman's point of view
- 20mm internal diameter of the tube is 20mm for optimized flow rate
- Strap holder is easy to use and reduced to minimal dimensions