Shuttle 100L/30" Wheeled Bag
When you’ve got an international plane ticket and are travelling with a pile of gear, enlist the aid of Osprey’s Shuttle 100L/30" to roll your gear to the ends of the earth. Made of bombproof ballistic nylon fabric, this wheeled duffle boasts over 6,000 cubic inches of carrying capacity.
The bag rolls on extra-large, sealed-bearing wheels. Osprey’s extra wide HighRoad chassis has a tough ABS plastic base laced with aluminum stays to create a stable backbone for heavy loads. StraightJacket compression, padded sidewalls, and multiple exterior bumpers protect your gear.
Open the panel zipper to access the voluminous main compartment. There you’ll find a series of inner storage pockets lining the periphery. There’s also a collapsible zippered lower compartment to confine dirty laundry.
Exterior features include padded carrying handles, a top zippered pocket for quick access to small items, and a large zippered panel pocket with a drain port for damp storage. There’s also a dedicated tablet/magazine pouch for easy access to long layover entertainment. The internal ID card holder helps return the Shuttle 30 back to you should it go astray while making a tight connection between Atlanta and Lima.
Injection molded high clearance ABS base with integrated foot bar. Extra wide 16"/41cm chassis to stabilize large loads. Extra-large 4.25"/11cm wheels with sealed bearings roll smoothly over rough surfaces. Lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum frame for strength and added torsional rigidity.
STRAIGHTJACKET COMPRESSION WITH PADDED SIDEWALLS
Combines with extra wide interior compression straps to secure and protect your gear in transit
- Top zippered pocket provides easy access to liquids and valuables
- This system secures loads and adds stability to the pack utilizing three external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of the pack
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and sides of the bag help out when you need a lift.
- Rear panel pocket dedicates itself to tablets/magazines and has an ID card window for quick identification
- Multiple protective bumpers along the backpanel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame
- Separate lower compartment is ideal for wet gear, ski boots, hardware or other items that are best stowed away from soft goods and fragile items
- Strap allows you to attach a daypack or gear duffel so you can move free and easy and it stows when not in use
- Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- The zippered rear panel pocket offers additional storage for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or muddy shoes