$ 129.00 USD
Motus Freediving Fins
The Seac Motus long fins are loved by freedivers and underwater fishermen from their first experience thanks to the outstanding comfort of the foot pocket and the ease of finning. The 22° angle between the blade and foot pocket optimizes thrust with minimum effort. The Seac Motus freediving and spearfishing fins are easy to put on thanks to the full foot pocket that is made in a double thermoplastic material: a harder rubber for the sole and a softer one for the back of the foot. For an optimal fit we recommend using 2-3mm thick neoprene socks (such as the Seac Standard 2.5mm and Seac Anatomic Camo 3.5mm) with the Seac Motus fins of the same size as the shoes you use daily. The Seac Motus long fin blade offers excellent reactivity with lots of propulsive force. The blades are interchangeable and available in black and 5 camouflage colours perfect for every underwater fishing need: grey, green, brown, red and blue. The feeling of great comfort makes it possible to use the Seac Motus long fins all day, making them ideal for diving and during intensive fin training for dynamic apnea. The Seac Motus interchangeable blade fins are available in UK sizes 3.5/5.5, 6/7, 7.5/8.5, 9/10, 10.5/11.5, 12/13 (US sizes 4.5/5.5, 6.5/7, 8/8.5, 9.5/10, 11/12, 12.5/13.5) for all women and men who love underwater fishing, free diving and diving recreational.
- Innovative closed-shoe free diving fins
- Comfortable full foot pocket. Fins can be worn barefoot or using neoprene socks.
- Interchangeable blade made from special techno polymer that maximizes flexibility and reactivity
- 22-degree angle between blade and foot optimizes thrust power with less effort
- Hard thermoplastic rubber foot pocket with dual material density