Conditioning Shampoo & Body Wash
Cleanse, condition and strengthen your hair and skin with Stream2Sea’s Conditioning Shampoo and BodyWash, with our powerful antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame, and Olive Leaf. Convenient 3-in-1 product is perfect for travelers and families on the go. Readily biodegradable in freshwater and saltwater, this gentle formula performs brilliantly whether you are showering off a boat, camping by that beautiful lake, or simply living in your own home. Enriched with panthenol and gentle cleansers, you can feel confident using our tested and proven safe formulas.
- Keratin and Panthenol help prevent hair breakage
- UV absorbent to protect hair color from the sun while improving elasticity
- Lightly detangling, leaving your skin and hair soft and clean
- Lightly scented with natural fig and grapefruit aroma
RESTORES, NOURISHES AND PROTECTS
MEET OUR ORGANIC HERO INGREDIENTS
A BIO-COMPATIBLE ANTIOXIDANT SUPER BLEND THAT DELIVERS OVER 200+ ANTIOXIDANTS, VITAMINS, MINERALS, PHYTONUTRIENTS AND ELECTROLYTES TO YOUR SKIN.
- Green Tea: Natural plant based extract used for its powerful skin-soothing properties. We consider green tea to be one of the most universally effective antioxidants.
- Tulsi Leaf (Holy Basil): Known as an adaptogen, it helps the body and skin adapt and helps counter the cellular oxidative damage caused by sun exposure.
- Wakame: A species of seaweed considered to be a potent antioxidant ingredient for purifying and fortifying the body. Used for its high mineral and vitamin content.
- Olive Leaf: Extremely rich in phenolic compounds exhibiting unique antioxidant properties that condition and provide nourishment to the skin and hair.
- Aloe Leaf: Used topically for soothing sunburns, and for its nourishing and moisturizing benefits.
My marketing team doesn’t necessarily like the word “biodegradable” because most people don’t get why it’s so important.
Reef-safe and ocean-friendly are much more easily understood. But biodegradable is a critical component of any reef-safe product, whether it’s shampoo, sunscreen or body lotion.
Surfactants are not typically captured in wastewater treatment plants. Best-case scenario—they biodegrade quickly so that concentration rates don’t become an issue. Worst-case scenario takes me back to why I originally started this company—seeing a sunscreen slick come off a group of snorkelers, and then watching people on the deck of our live-aboard wash their hair with fragrant suds streaming into the water directly over a pristine coral reef.
Any compound that isn’t readily biodegradable in real-world situations—not just highly aerobic lagoons at a wastewater treatment facility—is likely to accumulate faster. That means it will show up in higher and higher concentrations either in water, potentially killing fish, or in the case of chemicals like oxybenzone, in fish and coral.
Founder and CEO, Stream2Sea