Hand Sanitizer Pocket Sprayer
Reduce Plastic PPE Waste!
Twist-up and spray! This refillable hand sanitizer is the perfect size for traveling in your bag or pocket.
- Alcohol Antiseptic 62% – Kills 99.9% of Germs
- Eucalyptus & Camphor, Infused with Vitamin E
- For Frequent Use, Moisturizing
- Biodegradable Liquid
- Ethanol with Made From Florida Citrus
Capacity : 10ml
We CANNOT ship hand sanitizers outside of the US. Please note sanitizers may be shipped anywhere in the US, it’s Territories, and it’s other free associations via USPS First Class/Priority Mail. Gross volume and inner container quantity and size restrictions apply.
WE BELIEVE IN INGREDIENT TRANSPARENCY
MEET OUR ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Ethanol from Florida Oranges: Our alcohol antiseptic is pure ethanol from fermented Florida Orange peels that we denature with camphor and eucalyptus oil.
- Ecalyptus: Essential Oil with powerful aromatherapeutic properties including stimulating the skin’s natural defense response.
- Camphor: Camphor is naturally obtained and is used because it has a long history of use supporting respiratory function and improves the efficacy of our hand sanitizer.
- Vitamin E: Plant-based non-GMO Vitamin E blend protects the skin from free radicals and reduces the drying effect of hand sanitizers.
HOW OUR NATURAL HAND SANITIZER COMPARES WITH THE REST:
ARE THEY ECOCONSCIOUS AND NON-TOXIC?
You may be shocked to learn how many harmful ingredients can be found in common hand sanitizers. If you walked into your nearest drug store and read the ingredients list on the back of many sanitizers, you would find a long list of potentially-harmful chemicals. For this reason, our Hand Sanitizer is likely the most moisturizing, natural and non-toxic hand sanitizer on the market today
Stream2Sea is proud to fulfill a need for mindfully created Essentials. Formulated to be safe for you and safe for our planet, our new line begins with our signature EcoConscious Hand Sanitizer.
Stream2Sea is proud to offer Essentials that have not been tested on animals. Instead, utilizing the knowledge gained through prior development, to create products upholding our mission.