Sun & Sting Relief Gel
Soothe your skin following sun exposure, insect bites or underwater stings with our Sun and Sting Soothing Gel made with our potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame, and Olive Leaf. Nourish your skin following sun exposure, insect bites or stings with our Sun and Sting Soothing Gel made with our potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame, and Olive Leaf. Greaseless and fast acting, our gel is enriched with Aloe and Green Tea to quickly reduce the heat, glycosamingoglycans and enzymes to stimulate the skin’s self-healing process, and essential oils like cinnamon bark, lavender, and tea tree for fast acting results.
- Aloe and Green Tea speed skin restoration
- Powerful blend of essential oils and enzymes quickly cools skin for fast relief of sunburned and stressed skin
- Greaseless and fast absorbing gel
RESTORES, NOURISHES AND PROTECTS
MEET OUR ORGANIC HERO INGREDIENTS
A BIO-COMPATIBLE ANTIOXIDANT SUPER BLEND THAT DELIVERS OVER
200+ ANTIOXIDANTS, VITAMINS, MINERALS, PHYTONUTRIENTS AND ELECTROLYTES TO YOUR SKIN.
- Green Tea: Natural plant based extract used for its powerful skin-soothing properties. We consider green tea to be one of the most universally effective antioxidants.
- Tulsi Leaf (Holy Basil): Known as an adaptogen, it helps the body and skin adapt and helps counter the cellular oxidative damage caused by sun exposure.
- Wakame: A species of seaweed considered to be a potent antioxidant ingredient for purifying and fortifying the body. Used for its high mineral and vitamin content.
- Olive Leaf: Extremely rich in phenolic compounds exhibiting unique antioxidant properties that condition and provide nourishment to the skin and hair.
- Aloe Leaf: Used topically for soothing sunburns, and for its nourishing and moisturizing benefits.
I formulated our Stream2Sea Sun & Sting Soothing Gel to cool and soothe anything hot and inflamed. Made with marine enzymes, essential oils and powerful botanicals, I KNEW it worked great for sunburns, moon jellies and fire coral stings.
A creator really shouldn’t choose favorites, but if pressed, I’d have to say this is the product that makes me the most proud. Natural aloe vera gels usually leave a tacky feel on the skin, and do little for soothing true skin inflammations. I’ve yet to find a sting or burn that didn’t respond quickly to my formula. And it feels wonderful going on!
Founder and CEO, Stream2Sea