Steel HP 80 Cylinders
If you are not using steel cylinders, try to use one and you will soon realize what you have been missing. Faber can offer you the most comprehensive range of cylinders for scuba diving. Every year Faber produce and sell around the world 100.000 cylinders for scuba diving (out of 600.000 in totals). No other manufacturer in the world can match their capabilities and the breadth of their range. Faber Tanks and valves are nitrox ready.
Faber Steel Cylinder Features:
- Manufactured using the deep draw process with Chrome Molybdenum steel
- 3442 psi (267 bar) working pressure
- Exclusive phosphatized-cleaned interior
- DOT SP13488 and TC SU7694-237
- O2 cleaned for use with up to 40% pre-blended nitrox
- Includes high quality, injection molded, self-draining tank boot with round rim
- Inlet thread is standard 3/4"-14 NPSM
- Includes XS Scuba Pro Valve w/ safety handwheel.
Gun metal gray
Triple protected finish for long lasting durability. Process includes a zinc galvanization spray followed by an epoxy paint and then a polyurethane top coat.
Hot Dipped Galvanized
The most durable, corrosion free exterior finish possible. The process involves submerging the cylinder into molten zinc. The zinc metallurgically bonds to the steel.